Interim report Q2 2018
“STRONG GROWTH IN ALL AREAS”
SECOND QUARTER 2018
- Revenues increased by 41.3% to EUR 6.0 million (EUR 4.3 million)
- Organic growth amounted to 24.5% (7.7%)
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 25.4% to EUR 3.2 million (EUR 2.6 million), corresponding to a margin of 53.7% (60.5%).
- Adjusted operating profit amounted to EUR 2.9 million (EUR 2.4 million), corresponding to a margin of 48.3% (56.6%)
- Profit for the period amounted to EUR 0.2 million (EUR 1.5 million)
- Earnings per share amounted to EUR 0.02 (EUR 8.55) before dilution
- NDCs (New Depositing Customers) increased by 7.7% to 20,519 (19,054)
FIRST SIX MONTHS OF 2018
- Revenues increased by 43.4% to EUR 10.9 million (EUR 7.6 million)
- Organic growth amounted to 18.1% (14.6%)
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 20.1% to EUR 5.8 million (EUR 4.8 million), corresponding to a margin of 52.7% (62.9%)
- Adjusted operating profit amounted to EUR 5.2 million (EUR 4.5 million), corresponding to a margin of 48.0% (59.4%)
- Profit for the period amounted to EUR 1.1 million (EUR 3.4 million)
- Earnings per share amounted to EUR 0.19 (EUR 28.27) before dilution
- NDCs (New Depositing Customers) increased by 7.2% to 36,762 (34,292)
EVENTS DURING Q2 2018
- On 3 May 2018, Raketech acquired the assets of Mediaclever Sverige AB – which operates high-profile casino affiliates
- On 6 June, the Group entered into a share transfer agreement with Upside Media Ltd, acquiring 51% of Shogun Media Limited
- The Annual General Meeting was held on 18 May 2018 in Stockholm, where Annika Billberg was elected as a new board member
- The planned listing on Nasdaq First North Premier took place on 29 June 2018
- The launch of two new sports guides – TVsportguide.com in the UK and TVsportguide.de in Germany
- A horse racing guide was launched on Tvmatchen.nu in cooperation with ATG
CEO MICHAEL HOLMBERG COMMENTS THE QUARTER
”I am pleased to present a quarter with high activity levels and a continued good return from our operating model with growth within Core, Lab and M&A. Revenues for the second quarter amounted to EUR 6.0 million, an increase of 41.3%, of which 24.5% was organic, compared with 7.7% in the corresponding period last year. Adjusted EBITDA amounted to EUR 3.2 million, with an adjusted EBITDA margin of 53.7%.
In June, Raketech was listed on Nasdaq First North Premier. This was a very exciting process, in which we encountered great interest in our business model and strategy. As a public company, our operations are further professionalised, and we are already seeing positive effects in conversations with both business partners and potential acquisition candidates. From a stock market perspective, our focus is on generating long-term shareholder value by delivering on our strategy and financial objectives.
I have great faith in the continued development of Raketech’s role in the value chain, and our capabilities to be a driving force within the gaming industry. Our agenda is busy in this regard and I look forward to an intensive remainder of 2018.”
PRESENTATION FOR INVESTORS, ANALYSTS AND THE MEDIA
Please find the full Q2 2018 Interim Report here.
CEO Michael Holmberg and CFO Andreas Kovacs will present the report and answer questions at 9.00 a.m. CET on 23 August at Helio T-House, Engelbrektsplan 1, Stockholm, Sweden. The presentation will be held in English and can also be followed online via https://tv.streamfabriken.com/raketech-q2-2018. To participate by phone, please dial +46 8 503 365 64 (SE) or +44 203 00 89 801 (UK).
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Michael Holmberg, CEO, email@example.com
Andreas Kovacs, CFO, firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is such that Raketech Group Holding P.L.C. is required to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted under the auspices of the above contact person for publication at 8.00 a.m. CET on 23 August 2018.
About Raketech Group
Raketech is a leading online affiliate and content marketing company, with expertise in delivering SEO, online guides, communities and social media products in primarily the Nordic region and the UK. Through some 20 flagship brands, Raketech guides sports and gaming enthusiasts to the best possible services, while also delivering high quality traffic and leads to its partners. Raketech grows both organically and via acquisitions, and operates its business in accordance with a clear framework for responsible affiliate marketing services. The company’s shares are listed in Nasdaq First North Premier with ticker RAKE. Erik Penser is the company’s Certified Adviser. For more information, visit www.raketech.com.